- Focus 95%
- Mood 98%
- Memory 92%
OptiMind nootropic gained its huge popularity thanks to its awesome cognitive boosting properties and a huge demand by satisfied users. Given its balanced content of nootropic compounds, OptiMind helps to increase nutrient and blood flow to the brain thus alleviating some symptoms like “haziness” and tough slowness associated during the waking up phase. OptiMind uses many useful types of ingredients and all of them work together to help you boost cognitive performance and also keep your brain and the rest of the nervous system healthy and protected from mental illness.
Unlike other nootropic supplement products on the market today, OptiMind includes vitamins, minerals and lipid compounds in its formula which add even greater value to the overall product and additionally boost the health of the user. At the same time, it provides an increase in energy levels and mental power. Here are the most important ingredients that make OptiMind a highly effective and highly sought nootropics supplement.
- Caffeine is the compound that makes you feel a great boost in energy levels after drinking a cup of coffee. Besides raising energy levels, it is also responsible for increased awareness levels. This means it is effective to boost focus and concentration since it is a great overall nervous system-wide stimulant. 150 mg of caffeine is found in one serving and that will be enough to give your daily productivity quite a boost.
- Taurine is the main ingredient of the most energy drinks and not only does it boost energy and stimulates an increase in awareness it is also great for keeping the heart healthy and boosting the speed and function of the whole nervous system too.
- GABA is short for Gamma-aminobutyric acid and it is a chemical claimed to reduce exhaustion and is known as a neurotransmitter in the brain. Research is not conclusive on the effectiveness of GABA since studies shown that it cannot pass the blood-brain barrier. Included in OptiMind for its calming effect it seems that users find benefit and report the increase in relaxation and lesser pain sensation too.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract is a standard ingredient found in nootropic supplements and it rightfully so given its memory improving ability. Users reported improvement in long-term memory performance and an easier memory recollection. It also contributes to lowering stress levels and reduce anxiety too.
- Vinpocetine is the compound that regulates and improves blood flow to the brain and the rest of the nervous system. By increasing circulation capacity, the brain receives more nutrients and gets oxygen thus increasing overall function and performance. This increase in blood flow gives rise to energy levels and gives user mental sharpness and boosted focus and awareness.
- Vitamin D-3 improves the strength of the immune system and helps it fight illness and prevents the appearance of inflammatory processes in the body. Not to mention how vitamin D3 is essential for the most of the essential metabolic processes in the body. It is effective in reducing muscle fatigue and also the body’s shield against malignant illness. Studies have shown that vitamin D3 is crucial for prevention and recovery from neurological disorders and that it is effective at reducing depression.
- Vitamin B-12 is very important for the normal function of nerves, blood cells and the overall health of the brain and the brain cells. It is essential to prevent fatigue and increase energy levels in the body. It showed great effectiveness for the recovery in energy in people that suffer from chronic exhaustion symptoms.
- Calcium being the most abundant mineral in the human body is often used as a supplement ingredient since it is the main building block for teeth and bones. It is crucial for relaying neural signals and is vital to keep your brain running at the best capacity.
- Magnesium is a vital mineral that helps keep your mental health and is vital for transmitting signals from nerves to muscles. Most of the population suffers from magnesium deficiency so it is great that OptiMind included it in its formula. It also reduces exhaustion and feeling of haziness and fatigue and helps to recover optimal energy levels.
- Sulbutiamine is included mainly to optimise transitions of neuro signals within brain while also helping vitamin B1 absorption in the brain by crossing the blood-brain barrier. It is vital for mental fatigue reduction and also helps to promote an overall increase in cognitive performance.
- L-Tyrosine reduces the levels of stress and anxiety that can accumulate because of the hormonal disbalance in the body. By reducing stress levels, L-Tyrosine increases energy levels and improves overall alertness and awareness too. It is great for those long work sessions when the duration of focus is essential to get things done.
OptiMind presents excellent value to anyone looking to enhance energy levels, reduce stress and improve overall mental performance. Although it may sound too good to be true, the experience from the users of this best-selling nootropic supplement seems to confirm our findings. It helps promote brain health, it kept us focused and alert for extended periods of our work days and also introduced the feeling of happiness too. We can safely recommend OptiMind as a great tool to all of you who are looking to improve your productivity and increase your brain power.